HOW TO ATTRACT, HIRE & KEEP SALES
by Dan O'Day
- 73 minutes on one CD - $99
A Bold Claim: This is absolutely unlike any
method you've ever been exposed to.
Dan O'Day will share with you an exclusive system that
took 20 years and cost $20,000,000 to develop.
Do not order this CD if you are perfectly satisfied
with "average" salespeople representing your
company...or even "above average."
Order only if you want to learn exactly how to
attract the one or two people who will outsell the rest of
your staff combined.
an ONLINE AUDIO SAMPLE right now!
How To Attract, Hire & Keep Sales Superstars
A complete system for finding true sales superstars. Based on 20 years and
$20 million of research & development by Chet Holmes - the legendary
strategic sales consultant to over 50 Fortune 500 companies
Who is Chet Holmes?
Strategic sales consultant to over 50 Fortune 500 companies (American
Express, Wells Fargo, Xerox, Dean Witter, Pac Bell, Merrill Lynch, Citibank...)
Formerly ran nine separate divisions of a company for Charlie Munger (Warren
Buffet's partner) - doubling each division's sales several years in a
row...and establishing Chet Holmes as a sales legend.
If you follow this system you will:
- Locate at least one true sales superstar in your market
- Spend far less time interviewing unqualified candidates
- Learn how to keep that sales superstar motivated
Dan O'Day will take you step-by-step through this foolproof
process, in minute detail, to give you all the tools you need to find at
least one sales superstar for your organization next week!
You will learn:
- The psychological profile of a true superstar
- Why superstars do badly in interviews
- The Three Ground Rules for hiring superstars
- Going Beyond The Resume (Way Beyond!)
- Exactly (word-for-word) what to say in your ad that will attract sales
superstars like a magnet
- How to screen telephone applicants (and weed out 80% of the unqualified
applicants within 60 seconds of each call)
- The most extraordinary in-person interview process you've ever encountered
- The three phases of the interview
- Why a resume is almost worthless in your search for a true sales superstar
- How to keep a sales superstar happy (and making money for you)
Note: These methods are
radically different than the "tried and not-so-true, hit-or-miss"
methods traditionally used by broadcasters. They also produce radically
greater results: fewer wasted interviews, fewer "bad hires," and
an absolute certainty of finding at least one true sales superstar in
73-Minute Audio Seminar on Compact Disc (with online workbook)
Hear Broadcast Managers' Reviews (in their own
Roger Utneymer Ruth
Radio Mall backs this with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
nothing to lose, so order today!
To buy it online with a credit card, click below.
You'll enter your card number on a secured server using 128 bit SSL
Use your credit card or send a check or money order for
$99 plus $7 shipping and handling to Radio Mall, 2412 Unity Ave. N., Dept. SUPEW, Minneapolis, MN, 55422, USA. MN
residents, please add sales tax. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Foreign orders,
please add $20 for shipping.
__VISA __ MasterCard __ American Express/Optima
Card#__________________________________ Exp. Date______Signature______________________
For credit card orders, phone or FAX 763-522-6256
If you have questions, you can
click here to E-mail us.
Career Enhancement Materials
A complete Production Room in one BOX!
products/services to radio and TV stations
Complete Hit Music & Oldies
libraries for radio broadcast only